Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fruity crocheted fun

Last week we made a trip to Wildflower Diapers for some cloth diapering supplies. Hubby was completely taken in by the selection of natural toys, including a German baby rattle that he says he had as a child (we bought one for Baby C). He and my two older kids also went crazy for a set of crocheted fruits, veggies and other foods. I claimed to be able to reproduce them, and so I have...



I also made a crazy banana, but it is already lost in the house somewhere. I think I'm going to try to make an eggplant, bunch of grapes and a carrot next. The string bag was also very quick to make but it didn't come out as big as I had visualized.

I think I know what I will make for Christmas presents for our nieces!

1 comment:

Doulala said...

Too cute! You are so talented. Is that a fried egg?